|Company Location||Leipzig, Germany|
|Employee count||< 5|
|Contact person name||Sebastian Stoll|
We will save lifes with a new revolutionary tracking device based on Narrowband-IoT technology. With NB-IoT the battery runtime will increase up to 10 years! In the future we will be THE ONE AND ONLY lost & found platform worldwide to find anything: dementia person, a cute dog or the loved race bike. We will find the lost loved ones for everyone.
- 2nd place at the 1stDeutsche Telekom Hackathon on September 2017 (22 teams & 200 participants). On this event we had implemented the voice support with Alexa
- Patent depending is ongoing for the combining of some technologies inside the tracker
- we had won a first private investor
- our supporter are Deutsche Telekom AG & UQBATE, the incubator of Deutsche Telekom AG
- we had collected over 100 signatures / e-mail addresses on the Innovation Day 2017 at Deutsche Telekom Headquarter...the customer will need this solution
- we had won Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Oberhausen, ASB Leipzig & AWO Leipziger Land as partner for our vision. Next partners could be Malteser, Johanniter, Caritas
- in a few days we will track the first dementia person in Leipzig
- I was on stage@ MWC2018 on the event stage of Deutsche Telekom AG
- we had won a booth @ MiniMakerFaire in Halle/Saale in June 2018
- actually, we are proud to be a part of the Spinlab – The HHL Accelerator program until February 2019, it is the TOP3 Accelerator program in Germany,
- we had won a booth @ Telekom Startupnight Berlin in 2018
We would like to make our vision come true.
News about be on track:
At the UQBATE Demoday on 26.Juni 2017 last year, there was also a blog about be on track posted:
Stay in contact with us. You will not regret it 😉
Our Vision: „One missing person, is one too much!“
Current job openings at be on track
- Hit a dent in the universe as Co-Founder posted 2 months ago.