|Location||Leipzig / Reutlingen, Germany|
|Date Posted||18. October 2019|
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to effectively support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our still young team, we are looking for a part-time accountant (d/f/m) to maintain our core data, accounts, incoming and outgoing payments and manage our invoices.
You should bring along:
- A completed commercial qualification
- Organisational talent
- Safe handling of MS Office products
- Using online accounting tools is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of English is advantageous
- Independent working methods
This awaits you:
- Close teamwork
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Software and game development with social impact
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our office is located at the University of Reutlingen and all founders are located nearby. Work on site is desired. Possible locations are Reutlingen and Leipzig.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our managing director.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!