|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||6. December 2018|
The SQLNet Company develops software that saves up to 80% of data science project costs. The machine learning solution that we provide enables data scientists to automate data preparation and machine learning on relational business data. Our services include forecasts, consultancy projects and software-as-a-service solutions for data scientists.
The SQLNet Company was established in 2017 by a team of software developers and AI experts, committed to empowering millions of companies to build adaptable, easy-to-manage and impactful predictive analytics solutions. At the moment, we are part of the HHL SpinLab Accelerator program, located within Leipzig’s creative and inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill.
We applied our software successfully in the automotive, insurance and retail industry. Our customers are companies like Volkswagen and Zeiss. At the start of 2019 we will start rolling out our technology in an global beta for every data scientist to use.
Be part of the first release!
You will shape the SQLNet Company as a key member of our young and fast growing team. By becoming a part of one of the most technologically challenging and innovative data science startups in Europe you will demonstrate a strong ability to work independently towards hard deadlines. As an enthusiastic team player you will collaborate closely with our project and product development team and take on initiative to significantly advance our company by:
- driving the success of projects in the field of data science with your technological skills
- helping our clients to solve their problems by developing data driven solutions
- contributing to the performance of our powerful tool AutoSQL
We expect a promising applicant to:
- master SQL and Python and have gained real-world project experience;
- hold excellent knowledge in scikit-learn, Keras, Pandas and Numpy;
- have gained experience in the infrastructure environment of AWS and Google Cloud;
- hold or be about to obtain a M.Sc. in computer science, information systems or a related field;
- or alternatively demonstrate a strong track record in these fields of expertise.
What We Can Offer
- a competitive compensation;
- the chance to daily shape integral decisions that are vital to our company’s success;
- a vibrant work environment at the heart of Leipzig’s creative scene with a variety of perks.
The Application Process
Upon successful submission of the application form the following process awaits you:
- An initial email or call within 24 hours
- Coding challenge
- In-person interview in Leipzig or Munich
- The offer
We are looking forward to receiving your application - and meeting you!