|Date Posted||26. February 2019|
Marketing & PR
The SQLNet Company develops software that saves up to 80% of data science project costs. The machine learning solution that we provide enables data scientists to automate data preparation and machine learning on relational business data. Our services include forecasts, consultancy projects and software-as-a-service solutions for data scientists.
The SQLNet Company was established in 2017 by a team of software developers and AI experts, committed to empowering millions of companies to build adaptable, easy-to-manage and impactful predictive analytics solutions. At the moment, we are part of the HHL SpinLab Accelerator program, located within Leipzig’s creative and inspiring Cotton Mill.
We applied our software successfully in the automotive, insurance and retail industry. Our customers are companies like Volkswagen and Zeiss. We are in the process of rolling out our technology in an global beta for every data scientist to use.
Be part of the first release!
You will shape the SQLNet Company's sales and marketing strategy as a key member of our young and fast growing team. By becoming a part of one of the most technologically challenging and innovative data science startups in Europe you will demonstrate a strong ability to work independently towards hard deadlines. As an enthusiastic team player you will collaborate closely with our founders and take on initiative in order to pave the way for the successful market launch of our SaaS by:
- taking responsibility of the end-to-end sales process
- developing our marketing strategy focusing on performance-oriented online marketing activities to increase the visibility and traffic on our website and online media channels
- producing viral marketing content (e.g blog articles, social media posts, infographics) and optimizing our marketing performance
We expect a promising candidate to:
- have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
- hold a degree in Business and Management, in Media, in Marketing or in a related field, or otherwise to demonstrate a strong track record in these fields of expertise;
- have already gathered hands-on experiences in the marketing or sales for IT, E-Commerce or business consulting companies;
- be enthusiastic about technological and data driven changes and to be open to learning about the technical aspects of AI and what we do
What We Can Offer
- a competitive compensation;
- the chance to daily shape integral decisions that are vital to our company’s success;
- a vibrant work environment at the heart of Leipzig’s creative scene with a variety of perks.
The Application Process
Upon successful submission of the application form the following process awaits you:
- An initial email or call within 24 hours
- In-person interview in Leipzig or Munich
- The offer
We are looking forward to receiving your application - and meeting you!