|Date Posted||2. December 2019|
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
As a member of our engineering team you will have a hand in both designing and implementing features from start to finish, including unit tests, deployment infrastructure, and ensuring our APIs are clean and easy to use. High quality work is the standard our customers expect, so being able to balance competing priorities in a startup environment is crucial for success.
This position offers you the opportunity to work with industry leaders within the field of Predictive Analytics and contribute to the development of our SaaS. Your responsibilities involve:
- maintaining the backend architecture that supports our SaaS product
- contributing to user management, licensing, and deployment services
- integrating payment solutions and other 3rd party services
- working on internal APIs in cooperation with our frontend team
The ideal candidate can bring new ideas from concept to implementation, write quality, testable code, and participate in design/development discussions.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- hold a B.Sc. in computer science, information systems, or any related field
- alternatively, demonstrate a strong track record in these fields of expertise
- have worked on projects with Go, Python, and SQL
- be able to set up and maintain architectures on AWS
- experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!