|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Berlin or Leipzig, Germany|
|Date Posted||5. July 2018|
Internship / Student assistant
We put our users first. We are looking for people who remain learners throughout their careers and whose curiosity and motivation in a “game-changing” computer vision startup.
AiServe Technologies mission is to make walking safe and accessible to everyone (blind, visually impaired and elderly). Around 1000 million people worldwide.
Founders team has created, scaled and sold technology in venture-backed startups in Asia, Peel Technologies and AppAnnie.
- Develop new business opportunities to differentiate in the Health sector, Government and consumer electronics
- Plan and manage relationships at both the strategic and operational level
- Conduct competitive and market benchmark with other competitors and companies in the sector
- Support Sales to close early sales and partnerships
- Bachelor's degree Student/just graduate or equivalent practical experience.
- You have sold or launch a project or organise a event or team of something.
- You have passion for technology. Google is in your options after your internship.
- German fluency
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent advanced degree.
- Experience in entrepreneurship, sales or customer facing jobs.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing industry; bias for action, high intellectual curiosity and aptitude for learning.
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills; excellent communication skills to formulate and articulate technical, financial and value points.
What we offer:
- Cool and vibrant working environment
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Flat hierarchies
- Join a globally oriented team that speaks multiple languages and has excel in Silicon Valley and China startups.
- A chance to gain first-hand experience of growing an early stage deep tech startup.
- Mentorship and working closely with the founders team
- Part time 20 hr - 30 hr per week, Paid