|Date Posted||2. December 2019|
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
You will collaborate closely with our founder team and take on the initiative to assist with administrative and strategic duties including liaising with third-party vendors, establishing HR procedures, check on deadlines and responsibilities, and follow up as needed.
This is a logistics- and communications-heavy role and offers you the opportunity to get a glimpse in a fast-growing and dynamic environment. This includes:
- coordinating and implementing strategic projects in sales, marketing, recruiting and funding
- implementing company-wide HR processes from recruiting to onboarding and employee reviews and advising in all HR-related questions
- independently organizing and assisting meetings and events (i.e. partner & investor meetings)
- overseeing the preparation, production and distribution of background and briefing materials related to meetings, presentations, or travel arrangements
- analyzing market opportunities and conceptualizing business plans
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team and has the ability to quickly understand the vocabulary, concepts and key stakes of new fields of activity, from finance to sales or product management, as well as the various tools of the trade.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- hold an academic degree in an economic or technological subject
- have gained 2+ years of experience in startups, tech companies or consulting companies, ideally in the areas of business development, sales or project management
- be an organizational talent which drives projects independently, reliably and solution-oriented
- think entrepreneurially and inspire others with your visions
- demonstrate a highly professional personality and a quick grasp for complex and technical contexts
- possess excellent communication and presentation skills both in German and in English
- Experience in the Machine Learning / predictive analytics space is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!