|Date Posted||14. January 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
At AiServe we put our users first. We are looking for colleagues who remain learners throughout their careers and whose curiosity and motivation in understanding machine learning and computer vision technologies will provide “game-changing” in pedestrian navigation.
You will lead and develop state-of-the-art algorithms to automatically analyze and identify key attributes from a wide variety of data sources. Strong applicants will be adept at using established computer vision algorithm and libraries along with scripting languages for prototyping/testing algorithms and workflows in a team environment.
You like to write code and are unafraid of solving big problems. Someone who can bring creative ideas, energy to a team, takes some risks, and challenge our thinking. We are looking for somebody who is nice to hang out with, hardworking and shares a passion for our mission.
- Design and development of product features, while providing expertise on full stack software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and production support.
- Experience in a Startup environment or building a team within a larger organisation.
- Hands on with the design and implementation of our end to end solution
- Understand Computer vision and machine learning frameworks to make the most cost efficient decision for the product.
- Continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review
- Phd/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Computer vision, Robotics)
- Deep understanding of and have applied various machine learning and computer vision techniques for solving real-world problems.
- Strong programming background in Python and C/C++, NodeJS or Java experience is a plus.
- Experience with CNN frameworks such as Torch or TensorFlow.
- Experience with Image Processing + CV frameworks such as OpenCV.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Autonomous vehicle project experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Cool and vibrant working environment
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Flat hierarchies
- Join a globally oriented team that speaks multiple languages and has excel in Silicon Valley and China startups.
- A chance to gain first-hand experience of growing an early stage deep tech startup.
- Mentorship and working closely with the founders team
- Competitive Salary + Relocation help if needed