|Location||Leipzig, Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||19. August 2019|
Our goal at AICURA is making AI solutions deployable in hospitals. We do so by creating a platform that integrates with the hospital IT and that takes care of all the steps necessary to train, test and run AI applications.
As DevOps Engineer your main focus will be developing infrastructural components of our medical AI platform. Working in close collaboration with our experienced founder and with our data science team, you will discuss and develop new solutions to deploy AI in hospitals.
Joining our team at an early stage, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company and advance it with your own ideas.
Your main tasks:
- Development and deployment of the platform's components.
- Support Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Degree in computer science/ engineering/ physics or comparable and relevant qualification.
- Professional experience as DevOps, preferably supporting data science projects.
- Strong experience in software development with Java.
- Confident use of Linux and scripting (Bash, Python).
- Familiarity with container solutions (such as Docker and Ansible) and Apache universe (in particular Kafka and Phoenix).
- Confident with Git and/ or tools for CI and CD.
- Team player, with a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in AICURA's project.
- English working knowledge.
What to expect:
- Exciting project with cutting-edge development perspectives.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and location (Leipzig or Berlin; remote could also be an option).
- Open, collaborative and dynamic company culture.
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fast growing startup. We look forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!
If you have any questions about the company, the position or the application process feel free to contact us at email@example.com . In order to apply send us your CV as PDF by e-mail.