|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||20. December 2018|
Sensape GmbH is the specialist in interactive, digital and intelligent customer communication right at the Point of Sale. Based on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality we are developing the digital touchpoints of the future. Based on our neural image processing software, we are developing intelligent product presentations, interactive and entertaining sales promotions and context based advertising screens. With our products we serve different customers from Deutsche Bahn, Oreo, Tobleroneto the Postbank.
In order to become the number one in our market we are looking for a unique talent as Front-End-Developer who likes to take responsibility in a familiar and highly motivated team. The location will be Leipzig.
We offer you one of the most exciting jobs in Leipzig with the chance to apply extremely modern technologies within an agile working atmosphere.
Working at Sensape is characterised by a high scope for decisions and acting, flat hierarchies, fun at work and an appropriate remuneration.
Tasks and Duties:
- You are going to work on intern projects as well as products for our customers, while you are developing our cloud-based management systems, web-applications for our customers as well as HTML5 Apps.
- You ensure great usabilities and amazing customer and developer experience.
- You ensure the compatibility and quality of your work by the means of automatized tests.
- You get familiar with the newest technologies and have an eye on upcoming trends and its possible use for our applications and website.
- You successfully finished your studies or an apprenticeship.
- You already gained at least two years of working experience as a Front-End-Developer.
- You have an idea of Node.js.
- Knowledge in React and Redux are a real plus.
- Fundamental knowledges in Adobe Photoshop, Animate and Illustrator are advantageous.
- You really like technical challenges and are always motivated for further developments.
So...if you convince with high commitment as well as efficient and independent operating skills, a readiness of mind and refreshing and creative thoughts, then we are looking forward to your application including the possible entry date and time frame. Please send your application under reference SPL06EN to :
Matthias Freysoldt & Franziska Rydl
+49 341 - 392 98 552