|Date Posted||4. December 2019|
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
As a member of our developer team you will have a hand in both designing and implementing a unique user experience. High quality work is the standard our customers expect, so being able to balance competing priorities in a startup environment is crucial for success.
We are looking for a creative and analytic mind who has a natural sense for aesthetics and the ability to contribute at multiple levels of the stack. This includes:
- collaborating with our designers and data scientists to design and integrate data visualization prototypes and intuitive user interfaces
- conceptualizing internal APIs together with our backend team
- ensuring cross-browser compatibility and responsive design, optimization of usability of already existing frontends
- realizing single-page applications for our user management, licensing and deployment services
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and enjoys working in a cross-disciplinary team with data scientists, designers and engineers.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- hold a B.Sc. in the field of computer science, information systems or any related subject
- alternatively, demonstrate a strong track record in these fields of expertise
- have knowledge of Bootstrap (and have created and derived UI components from sketch mockups)
- know how to write quality code
- first experiences with versioning tools such as Git, Gitlab
- Ability to read and understand Python and Go code is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!