Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
Data Science is one of the most complex fields in the world. As a frontend practitioner, you will define user experiences that underpin our unique software features and make workflows easy and intuitive.
We are looking for a creative and analytic mind who has a natural sense for aesthetics and strong attention to detail. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, learn new skills, and take on greater responsibilities, including:
- working on internal APIs together with our experienced frontend developers and our backend team
- helping in the building of applications for our user management, licensing and deployment services
- collaborating with our designers and engineering team to create intuitive user interfaces
- ensuring cross-browser compatibility and responsive design, optimization of usability of already existing frontends
The ideal candidate enjoys working cross-disciplinary as you will collaborate closely with our designers, developers and data scientists.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- be an enrolled student in the field of computer science, information systems, human computer interaction or a related subject
- Experience with Cross-browser compatibility and responsive design is a plus
- Ability to read and understand Python and Go code is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- Recruiting challenge
- On-site interview
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!