|Date Posted||19. February 2019|
IndeeWork is one of the upcoming smart service startups in Europe. We help companies to leverage data in order to optimize and automate their field service planning. As a result, service workers arrive in time, energy parks are maintained more efficiently and the upkeep of city infrastructure is executed in a way that public life is interrupted as little as possible.
With the excitement of a rapidly growing customer base of international enterprises in the telecommunication, infrastructure and energy sector, we are looking for you as an integral part of our striving company.
A few buzzwords are needed, of course: Our core tech know-how lies within the fields of Big Data, Geospatial Data, Artificial Intelligence and Optimization.
- You will lead development of exciting new visualization components that are reusable and remain efficient at scale
- You will develop UI/UX designs, workflows, and wireframes to ensure consistent and intuitive UI
- You will develop ideas for new product features and be responsible to stage them from the local concept to the cloud based production
- You will tightly work together and share ideas and knowledge with the other team members
- Education and experience
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science (or similar)
- 2+ years of proven professional or institutional experience in Software Engineering (Frontend, Visualization)
- Familiarity with UI and UX design principles
- Agile development based on Scrum/Kanban
- In-depth knowledge and working experience of React or other modern front-end frameworks (Vue/Angular)
- Advanced experience building data visualizations (SVG, WebGL) and dashboards
- Advanced experience building single page applications (SPAs)
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems and shell/bash scripting
- Solid understanding of Git
- Motivated to bring in new ideas, drive tasks to completion and take ownership of topics
- Flexibility - we work in a highly dynamic and evolving environment
- Open minded, tolerant, and quality oriented
- English writing and speaking (team members speak English and German)
- Ready to run through a continuous innovation process. This is a lot of fun and perfect possibility to enhance your current strengths or develop new ones, but also requires some additional nerves sometimes 🙂
What we offer:
- The possibility to work together with other enthusiasts on a highly scalable solution, influencing the way future cities are maintained
- A competitive salary and flexible work times in an enjoyable, diverse and arty office inside the world famous Leipzig Cotton Mill
- You will be part of a young and small team, combining cutting edge tech expertise with the speed, creativity and freedom of an agile startup
- You will be able to take responsibilities throughout the whole software engineering pipeline, both in contractual work and product development, enabling you to bring your own ideas directly to end users
- Dynamic startup environment where your motivation and energy makes a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- As part of the SpinLab community, we will help you relocate to Leipzig if wanted, to make your first steps as smooth as possible
- A network of renowned startups, mentors, companies and universities
Sounds like the kind of atmosphere you would work well in? We're looking forward to receiving your application via this platform or firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking forward to meeting you!