|Location||Leipzig or Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||19. January 2018|
At AiServe we put our users first. OUR MISION IS TO MAKE WALKING
SAFER and ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYBODY, improving the life of 1500m of people
(visually impaired, elderly, children)
Computer vision, Natural voice technology and inexpensive electronics are changing rapidly the way we navigate and interact with machines, which radically will change the daily life of many people.
AiServe Technology is a Berlin deep tech startup focusing in pedestrian navigation. We build
products and services which can radically affect the life and bring independence and safe to
1 billion people, starting with visually impaired, blind and elderly.
What you will do:
• Join and inspire a great early team that ships great products
• Design, prototyping, define architecture, code our end to end solution
• Drive technology changes and provide the full stack, interacting with Professors, technical Advisors in the intersection of computer vision, artificial intelligence
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5+ years of experience in the industry
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience Machine learning experience is a plus
Ready to join? Contact us today!
This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. Ready to join? Contact us today!