|Date Posted||18. February 2019|
idatase is a high tech innovation Start-Up, always seeking to develop, improve and extend our AI Platform NetLume bringing reliability into analytics to IoT. Our days are never boring and our team loves to design, develop and take the next step towards a successful product. You will be one of the first additions to our development team working side by side with our CTIO in Leipzig and our CTO remotely in Lisbon.
idatase is growing, expanding and looking for people who excel when it comes to software engineering, are comfortable with both Front- and Backend-Technologies and have a passion for automation.
You will help in the design and implementation of use-case specific application scenarios for our customers and you will help prepare and - after you feel comfortable enough - conduct life demos for potential clients under the guidance of our CTO and CTIO who will be excited to share his experience. Depending on your skills and interests you will be responsible for integration and extension tasks in the Backend, or alternatively help improve the Frontend by developing new and improving existing UI components.
Additionally you will get the chance to take part and contribute to our regular product brainstorming sessions, used to review the latest additions to the platform, discuss new technologies and evaluate potential tools and frameworks that could help make the team run better.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in fundamental web technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS
- Proficiency in Python, ideally in the area of web technologies
- Familiarity with modern web application concepts and service oriented application architecture
- Ability to communicate English
- Familiarity with Microservices, Dev-Ops, Docker / Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with End-To-End Frontend Testing
- Familiarity with Semantic Technologies and the RDF/OWL Standard
- Familiarity with Data Analytics / AI / ML Technologies
- Ability to work independent in a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Openness to adoption of new technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Be part of the vibrant Start-Up culture in and around Germany and Lisbon
- Participate in upcoming programs and events
- Your voice counts - There’s a very short way for feedback and ideas to make it onto the product roadmap
- Open, trustworthy and encouraging environment to help you achieve your goals
- Initial contract for 6 months from April 2019
- Co-Working Space in Leipzig
- Full-Time 4-5 days a week
- Work within a small SCRUM-organized team
- Possibility to continue working contract