|Location||preferably in Leipzig, Germany|
|Date Posted||12. March 2019|
Your chance to become a Co-Founder
If you feel like developing yourself, shaping a business and
revolutionizing the world, then you've come to the right place.
We want to hit a dent in the universe!
be on track is looking for experts and talents
who support people and provide real value for them.
Place: preferably in Leipzig
Special: A positive Exist scholarship is in prospect
our guiding principles:
- we focus on the most important and effective things
- we are doers. By systematically trying out smart solutions,
we quickly achieve results
- flat hierarchies fuel our agility
- freedoms are fun: We rely on self-reliance and enjoy a lot of freedom
in terms of content, routines and the design of our everyday work
- really good personalities: We are authentic and do not wear masks.
Nobody has to hide because the variety of strengths makes us successful
be on track will be THE ONE AND ONLY lost & found platform worldwide to find anything: people with dementia, a cute dog or the loved race bike.
We will protect the loved ones for everyone.
At the moment, we are in the prototyping phase (focus group: people with dementia) and we are running some Proof of Concepts with great partners, e.g. Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, ASB Leipzig, AWO Leipziger Land, Diakonie Leipzig.
- highly motivated, friendly, self-organized, communicative,
- preferably with experience in business development
(business plan & controlling) or hardware prototype development
- experience sales & online marketing
- perfect would be, you have experience in medical
(psychology, caring of people, know how about dementia)
- making important decisions with the founder
- always focus on the goal, what can we do better?
- represent be on track at events
- take over the organization in the absence of the founder
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | mobil: +4915115546539