|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||21. December 2018|
Internship / Student assistant
Sensape GmbH is the specialist in interactive, digital and intelligent customer communication right at the Point of Sale. Based on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality we are developing the digital touchpoints of the future. With our neural image processing software, we are developing intelligent product presentations, interactive and entertaining sales promotions and context based advertising screens. With our products we serve different customers from Deutsche Bahn, Oreo & Toblerone or Postbank.
In order to become the number one in our market we are looking for a unique talent as an intern for entrepreneurship, who likes to take responsibility in a familiar and highly motivated team. The location will be Leipzig. The minimum period would be two month and the internship could start immediately.
Tasks & Duties
- You are directly working together with the founders’ team and you will learn at first-hand what it means to to found a company.
- You will undertake your own tasks & projects in the field of marketing, sales and finance.
- As a full team member you won’t have to prepare coffee. You will have client contact, you can contribute your ideas and shape the future of Sensape.
- Studies in economics, management or likewise
- First work experience through internships, dual studies, apprenticeship or likewise
- Experiences in Start-Ups or in Consulting are a plus but not a must
- Solid English skills
- You’ve got an eye for detail and at the same time for the greater common
- You like to be in contact with customers and have fun in taking part at fairs etc.
So...if you convince with high commitment as well as efficient and independent operational skills, a readiness of mind and refreshing and creative thoughts, then we are looking forward to your application including your possible entry date and time frame. Please send your application under reference SPL09EN to: