|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||20. December 2018|
Internship / Student assistant
Sensape GmbH is the specialist in interactive, digital and intelligent customer communication right at the Point of Sale. Based on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality we are developing the digital touchpoints of the future. With our neural image processing software, we are developing intelligent product presentations, interactive and entertaining sales promotions and context based advertising screens. With our products we serve different customers from Deutsche Bahn, Oreo, Toblerone to the Postbank.
In order to become the number one in our market we are looking for a unique talent as an intern for Web-Development who likes to take responsibility in a familiar and highly motivated team. The location will be Leipzig. The minimum period would be two month and the internship could start immediately.
Tasks & Duties
- Support of the development of our web applications for our Digital Signage and Cloud Solutions
- Advancement of our website and the website for mobile devices
- Support of the marketing team for online marketing campaigns
- Development of applications on the basis of our image processing software (on the base of web technologies)
- Student/Graduate (or practical experience) in the section of media informatics, media technology/engineering or likewise
- Experience with libraries/frameworks like Twitter, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Knowledge in Node.js, Python, MongoDB or/and Canvas animation are a plus.
So...if you convince with high commitment as well as efficient and independent operating skills, a readiness of mind and refreshing and creative thoughts, then we are looking forward to your application including the possible entry date and time frame. Please send your application under reference SPL07EN to: firstname.lastname@example.org