|Date Posted||5. January 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
Sensape GmbH is the specialist in interactive, digital and intelligent customer communication right at the Point of Sale. Based on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality we are developing the digital touchpoints of the future. With our neural image processing software, we are developing intelligent product presentations, interactive and entertaining sales promotions and context based advertising screens. With our products we serve different customers from Deutsche Bahn, Oreo & Toblerone or Postbank.
In order to become the number one in our market we are looking for a unique talent as an intern or student-trainee in IT-Infrastrucutre, who likes to take responsibility in a familiar and highly motivated team. The location will be Leipzig. The minimum period would be two month and the internship could start immediately.
Tasks & Duties:
- Support for the development and construction of a distributed IT-Infrastructure (Deployment, Software- und Systemmanagement, Monitoring)
- You will build up our digital touchpoints and make them extraditable. With your thorough manner you are responsible for the quality management of our systems
- Individual responsibility and time management are your strengths
- Further requirements will be the integration and testing of new software components for our existing systems
- You study informatics or likewise
- You have got good knowledges in Linux, you are used to the command line and you already have experiences with Bash and Shell Scripts
- You are working autonomous, conscientious and are reliable
- Experience with Upstartscripts
- Experience with Debianpackages
- Knowledge in Node.js/Python
So...if you convince with high commitment as well as efficient and independent operational skills, a readiness of mind and refreshing and creative thoughts, then we are looking forward to your application including your possible entry date and time frame. Please send your application under reference SPL12EN to: