|Location||Leipzig / Reutlingen, Germany|
|Date Posted||18. October 2019|
Marketing & PR
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to effectively support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our young team we are looking for a full-time
Junior Marketing Manager (d/f/m).
This is also possible as Bachelor thesis or internship.
What you should bring:
- Interest in working in the health care sector
- Very good communication skills
- Affinity and knowledge in dealing with social media
- Safe handling of MS Office products and CRM systems (e.g. Bitrix) is advantageous
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Interest in technology (Virtual Reality)
- Organisational talent
- Knowledge of graphics and design is advantageous (handling Adobe CC programs)
- We are looking for support in marketing in the area of social media, as well as in the preparation and follow-up of trade fairs and events.
What you can expect:
- Close teamwork
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Software and game development with social impact
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Prospects for stock options
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our office is located at the University of Reutlingen and all founders are located nearby. Working on site is desirable. Possible locations are Reutlingen and Leipzig.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our managing director.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!