|Date Posted||29. March 2019|
(f/m/x; part time possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for a service-oriented management assistant to get our act together. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We're proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
As management assistant, you’ll help us manage our HR pipeline (setting up appointments, onboarding new employees), with order processing, event planning, controlling the company metrics, as well as all kinds of other office affairs. You will be juggling lots of completely different tasks and be the project manager and first point of contact for employees, applicants and sometimes even customers or investors with all their needs. You’re an adept communicator and are able to independently resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
We are looking for you, if you have the following qualities
- You have great organizational talent
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are creative, have a hands-on mentality and are distinctly service-oriented
- You are an extremely reliable person
- You have very good English language skills
- If you speak German that’s a big plus
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Start-up environment where your talents and motivation can make a difference
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; part time job is possible
- Ultra-nice offices right in Leipzig (Plagwitz), complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table