|Date Posted||29. March 2019|
(f/m/x; part time and remote possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for an adept marketing manager to join our team in Leipzig or remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We're proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
Design is our face, you are our voice, and growth is your mission. From the strategic groundwork of orchestrating all our marketing activities, to the execution of actual campaigns and controlling of the respective KPIs: You will make sure that nobody can get Vizzlo out of their head anymore. You're either an English native speaker or you are indistinguishable from one in writing. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are creative and enjoy hunting growth opportunities at any time.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in marketing or PR
- Excellent, creative written communication skills
- Team player with great self-organizing skills
- Managing all our marketing channels: web, social, direct, anything else
- Managing our affiliates & partners
- Producing text, video, and dataviz content
- Growing Vizzlo's engagement KPIs
- Support management in strategic marketing decisions
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package with opportunity to participate in an employee stock option program
- Start-up environment where your talents and motivation can make a difference
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultra-nice offices right in Leipzig (Plagwitz), complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table