|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||29. January 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
DOCYET develops software applications to help patients make better healthcare decisions. We use conversational interfaces to provide an easy access to innovative eHealth-services such as AI-based diagnosis, telemedicine or point-of-care search and enable consistent digital patient journeys.
Our company was founded 2017 in Leipzig and we have our office at the Spinnerei in Plagwitz. In the team are currently ~10 people from various backgrounds (developers, physicians, designers, health UX, …) and different countries. We are growing fast and are looking for some great new colleagues to join us in our mission to rebuild the healthcare system around the patient.
It’s your turn: Take up the challenge and unique opportunity! Get a chance to join an interdisciplinary team working with well-known corporations on new digital-health products and state-of-the art AI-algorithms. And most important: Work on something that really matters.
THE ROLE AND TASKS
- Product & Technology Development together with our interdisciplinary team of computer scientists, doctors and UX-Designers.
- Work together with experienced developers and apply next gen technologies (NLP / ML / DL )
- Come up with own ideas and engage in various topics -> Be innovative and kick ass
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Awesome individuals that can work with others in an even better team. It helps if you:
- are enrolled in a computer science / quantitative program (B.Sc. / M.Sc.)
- have first experience with coding (Python / Julia / JS), know a thing or two about REST-APIs and are interested in machine learning & data
- are fluent in German & English, further language skills (object-oriented) are welcome
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Work on a variety of challenging problems, explore your ideas and put theory to practice
- Learn from & work with really good people
- Get involved in an agile working environment, a flat hierarchy and international team
- Salary (don’t do unpaid internships anyway!!!)
- Participation in various SpinLab workshops and seminars, learn new and relevant things directly from experts
- Inspiring environment and fancy working space in Leipzig’s Cotton Mill
- Write your thesis in collaboration with DOCYET, get a job afterwards
- Exciting kicker (and Ping-Pong) matches, team events and great colleagues
- A place in our growing DOCYET family ♥
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY
We are not looking for polished people, neither for beautiful cover letters. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org (or via this platform):
- some recent CV or a just a link to your LinkedIn-Profile and / or GitHub-Profile
- a few lines why you want to work with us and what you are looking for in your next job
Everything else will be discussed in person / skype. We are curious to get to know you!