|Date Posted||2. December 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
As part of our sales team you will contribute to develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, learn new skills, and take on greater responsibilities.
This role also offers the opportunity to find a fit across a wide range of projects as you will be involved on both the customer interaction and the strategy development. This includes:
- supporting the Sales team, e.g. by creating presentations and mailings and taking over research activities
- identifying business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- researching and recommending new growth opportunities, sales strategies and evaluation methods
- social media monitoring and target-group-specific content creation
The ideal candidate has strong communication skill and a passion for advanced analytics solutions.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- Be an enrolled student in the field of economics, management, communications, marketing or a related field
- show strong communication skills in verbal and written English and German
- have gathered hands-on experiences in marketing or sales for IT, E-Commerce or business consulting companies
- be comfortable engaging with senior executives and influencers from a broad field of industries
- be enthusiastic about innovation and open to learning about the technical aspects of our product
- Experience in the B2B sales environment or software market is a big plus
- Experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!