|Date Posted||3. December 2019|
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
As part of our Sales team you will sell and provide guidance on advanced analytics solutions that empowers organizations to solve their most difficult data science problems. The ideal person has strong communication skills and enjoys demonstrating technical solutions to internal and external business stakeholders.
You will be responsible for selling our software products and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance. This involves:
- identifying business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- educating clients on potential solutions and providing data science knowledge and expertise as a trusted advisor
- helping our clients to identify business problems and to develop robust compelling business cases that are aligned to client resources
- building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, technical users and C-Level decision makers
Working with getML you will encounter use cases from a number of different industries. Therefore, being able to quickly understand the requirement, frame the case, and communicate the solution will help you to succeed in this role.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- hold a B.Sc. in computer science, information systems, mathematics or a related field
- alternatively demonstrate expertise in the areas of statistics, data analysis, data modeling and /or coding
- be proficient in verbal and written English and German
- demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions and building successful client relationships
- be comfortable engaging with senior executives and influencers from a broad field of industries
- have the willingness to travel
- Experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- Experience in the B2B sales or consulting environment or software market is a big plus
- a competitive salary (+ variable remuneration)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!