|Date Posted||29. March 2019|
(f/m/x; part time/home office possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for a creative, solution-oriented sales manager to join our team in Leipzig or remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We're proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
As a sales manager, you’ll help us build a world-class business development and sales team that consistently exceeds business targets, tightly partners with the marketing, product management, and executive teams with the goal of making high quality and easy-to-use business graphics available to everyone.
We are looking for you, if you have the following qualities
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a passion for cold calling
- You enjoy communicating with prospective customers and help them have save time creating their presentations and reports
- You know how to present Vizzlo’s benefits in a clear and distinct way
- You know the right questions to ask to identity a real opportunity
- You have very good English language skills
- German or other languages are a plus
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Vizzlo’s products and win repeat business
- Developing relationships with knowledge-driven companies in Germany and the world to generate new business opportunities
- Closing self-generated and lead-nurtured deals
- Providing regular forecasts on the market to the management team and updating product management on our user’s needs
- Creating and maintaining up to date leads and accounts using our CRM
- Attending events and conferences to network and build your profile in the market
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Start-up environment where your talents and motivation can make a difference
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Ultra-nice offices right in Leipzig (Plagwitz), complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table