|Location||Reutlingen or Leipzig, Germany|
|Date Posted||9. December 2019|
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to effectively support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our young team we are looking for a full-time
Sales Manager (d/f/m)
What you should bring along:
- Interest in working in the health care sector
- Very good communication skills
- Good people skills
- Safe handling of MS Office products and CRM systems (e.g. Bitrix) is advantageous
- customer-oriented appearance
- High proficiency in the german language (spoken and written)
- Knowledge in the english language is advantageous
- Interest in technology (Virtual Reality)
- Ability to work independently
- Drivers Licence (Class B)
We are looking for a sales manager, who makes first contact with clinics and therapists and presents and sells our product. A friendly way of dealing with people as well as a professional appearance is important.
What we're offering you:
- Close teamwork
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Home-Office is possible
- Software and game development with social impact
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Prospects for stock options
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our offices are located in Reutlingen and Leipzig and while Home-Office is possible, it is necessary to attend meetings at the mentioned locations on a regular basis.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our managing director.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!