|Date Posted||15. November 2019|
Please note that we are only considering applications that meet the following basic requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or comparable field experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Native-level English; ability to clearly communicate complex concepts verbally
- Note that we currently:
- are only seeking candidates in Europe
- do not have any plans to work with software service providers
Who we are
IndeeWork is an exciting smart-city startup from Leipzig with branch offices in Stuttgart and Berlin. Our data-driven software is backed by artificial intelligence and helps companies optimize and automate their field service scheduling. Service technicians arrive on time, technical infrastructure is maintained efficiently and resources are used in a clever way. Would you like to help design the resource-efficient urban communities of the future?
How we work
We are a remote-first company with 20+ teammates from a multitude of locations, lifestyles and backgrounds. It’s our differences that make us interesting, and our shared belief in our core values that binds us together. Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, direct feedback and continuous learning.
- Be responsible for designing, developing and shipping scalable microservices (using NodeJS) as part of our innovative SaaS solution
- Work in a cross-functional agile team of front-end, devops, and data science engineers, and share your ideas and knowledge with them
- Integrate and implement your features with a modern open-source technology stack
- Design and develop APIs using GraphQL, REST, Websockets, Web push
- Build a highly scalable distributed system using middleware components such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- At least two years of professional experience in Software Engineering
- NodeJS is your best friend
- You have hands-on experience with GraphQL, REST and Websockets
- You feel at ease with Redis, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- You are familiar with microservice architecture
- You know the difference between git merge and git rebase
- Remote working - choose between working remotely or from our office in the world-famous Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei (Leipzig Cotton Mill)
- Core hours - Forget about 9-5 jobs: Our core hours are from 10am to 3pm (German time). How you structure your remaining hours is up to you.
- Learning - develop your skills in a small team of motivated people. Get trained by the experts on the job and/or do a course and we pay for it.
- Growth - advance your career in your domain of expertise or into a different domain that excites you more.
- Latest technologies - Work on cutting-edge technology in a dynamic startup environment where your motivation and energy to make a real difference
- Optional relocation - Get help from us if you would like to relocate to Leipzig, Germany
- Check out our career page for a list of all benefits at indeework.com/careers