|Date Posted||15. November 2019|
IndeeWork is an exciting smart-city startup from Leipzig with branch offices in Stuttgart and Berlin. Our data-driven software is backed by artificial intelligence and helps companies optimise and automate their field service scheduling. Service technicians arrive on time, technical infrastructure is maintained efficiently and resources are used in a clever way. Help us design the resource-efficient urban communities of the future.
We are a remote first company with 20+ teammates from a multitude of locations, lifestyles and backgrounds. It’s our differences that make us interesting, and our shared belief in our core values that binds us together. Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, direct feedback and continuous learning.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the IT infrastructure at IndeeWork. Our team is multi-skilled and incredibly flexible, so you will have the opportunity to shape your role and responsibilities as we grow. Are you an open-minded person with a knack for detail? Are you looking for a chance to rapidly grow and get the most out of your skills? Then you might just be the perfect fit for us.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Several years of experience as a DevOps Engineer for medium or large scale infrastructures, possibly additional experience as a Software Engineer
- Ideally: experience working for enterprise customers with high security requirements
- Experience in planning, setup, maintenance and automation of cloud-based IT infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS)
- Familiar with modern infrastructure software (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Prometheus etc.)
- Deep understanding of Linux-based environments (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Knowledge of best practices in IT security
- Experience with setting up Operational Intelligence
- Experience with CI/CD
As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for elaborating and managing our cloud-based infrastructure. More specifically, you will …
- Improve the lifecycle of our entire infrastructure, implement a modern and scalable infrastructure stack and ensure a robust and efficient deployment of our product
- Focus mainly on automating our infrastructure and integrating our existing engineering processes
- Define scalable approaches and processes for the DevOps department
- Work on different sorts of layers such as VM, network and middleware
The perks of working for IndeeWork?
- Rapidly develop your skills in a small team of motivated people who will share their expertise with you
- Advance your career: Come join our team even if you haven’t been in a Senior role before
- Work on cutting-edge technology in a dynamic startup environment where your motivation and energy make a real difference
- Benefit from a competitive salary and an inspiring, diverse and artsy office.
- Enjoy the support of a network of renowned startups, mentors, companies and universities who have your back
- You can work remotely or from our office in world-famous Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei (Leipzig Cotton Mill)
- Get help from us if you would like to relocate to Leipzig
Simply drop us an email with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com