|Date Posted||10. December 2018|
We are looking for a
Senior Software Developer (f/m/d) Rust programming with focus on network
Your responsibilities include design, conception and development of new product features, coordination with product management and sales, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and testing. You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an agile environment.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- High expertise in coding with Rust and C
- Linux user
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and application protocols
- Experience in agile development
- Very good English skills
- Ideally basic knowledge in coding with Python or Perl
- Ideally Frontend-Know-How (Angular 2+, TypeScript)
- Interest in coding with Go is a plus
We offer you
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Interested? Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at email@example.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.