|Location||Leipzig / Reutlingen, Germany|
|Date Posted||18. October 2019|
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to effectively support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our young team we are looking for a full-time
Senior Developer (C++ / Unreal Engine) (d/f/m).
Should be brought along:
- very good knowledge of the programming language C++
- Knowledge of Epic's Unreal Engine or a similar games engine would be an advantage
- Communication skills (working with other developers, dealing with a git repository and agile software development)
- VR development experience is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience as software developer with C++
- Independent working methods
- English language skills are an advantage
What you can expect most of all:
- Close cooperation in a young, committed team
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Software and game development with social impact
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Prospects for stock options
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our office is located at the University of Reutlingen and all founders are located nearby. Local work is desired. Possible locations are Reutlingen and Leipzig.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our CEO.
We are looking forward to meeting you!