|Location||Leipzig / Reutlingen, Germany|
|Date Posted||18. October 2019|
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to support as many people as possible effectively in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our young team, we are looking for a full-time
Quality Assurance and Documentation Manager (d/f/m)
for the documentation and quality assurance of the development according to ISO standards with regard to certification as a medical device.
- Development and assurance of the quality management system for Rehago
- Cooperation with Johner Institute for Medical Device Certification
- Maintenance of the quality management system throughout the development and certification process
- Several years of professional experience in the management of quality systems
- Experience in quality management in the health care industry
- Ability to communicate
- Good knowledge of the programming language C++
- Good knowledge of Epic's Unreal Engine or a similar games engine would be an advantage
- VR development experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independent, self-reliant way of working
- Knowledge of certification according to ISO 13485
What you can expect most of all:
- Close cooperation in a young, committed team
- Flexible working hours
- Software and game development with social impact
- Possibilities for personal professional development (e.g. certification according to ISO 13485 if not available)
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Prospects for stock options
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our office is located at the University of Reutlingen and all founders are located nearby. Working on site is desirable. Possible locations are Reutlingen and Leipzig.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our CEO.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!