|Date Posted||2. January 2020|
Internship / Student assistant
If you want to work in a highly innovative environment within a young and motivated team, we have the perfect offer for you! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and have a reliable personality with an independent way of working. We are looking for someone who grasps things quickly and shows great hands on mentality. Let yourself be inspired by the creative flair of the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) in Plagwitz, and support us with fostering and developing entrepreneurship in the region.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person to be our next student assistant („studentische/r Mitarbeiter/in“) starting in February/March 2020 for 15-20hrs a week.
- Preparing and supporting SpinLab events
- Project Management in different fields
- Maintaining databases
- General support of our core team and startups incl. office management
- Leading tours for visitors
- Hands on mentality!
- Quick comprehension
- Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle many other software products
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Ideally first experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
- A creative and international working environment
- A young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and ambitious tasks
- Flexible working time
- Common wage
Please apply via this platform till 22nd of January 2020.
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, 0341 355 785 70