To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as Student Assistant (“Werkstudent”) (m/f/d) starting from september or october 2020 for 10-20hrs/week.
SpinLab supports the growth of young entrepreneurial teams who want to scale up their businesses. At our new location in Hanover we are currently bulding up a new incubator, called Root Camp, to foster innovation in the agricultural and food sector. With the backup of a very successfully running main site in Leipzig and a well-known, listed industrial group, we will set up a holistic program to support technology based, high-potential startups. We provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors.
- Preparing and supporting different events
- Maintaining databases, our website and our blog
- General support of our core team and startups incl. office management
- Giving tours for visitors
- Quick comprehension
- Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle many other software products
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Experiences in the agricultural or food sector advantageous
- Ideally first experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
- A creative and international working environment
- A young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and ambitious tasks
- Flexible working time
Please apply via this platform till 24th of august 2020.
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, 0341 355 785 70
Viola Oberacker, email@example.com