|Date Posted||12. March 2020|
Internship / Student assistant
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as Student Assistant (“Werkstudent”) (m/f/d) starting from June 2020 for 10-20hrs/week.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment we have the perfect offer! Support our young, motivated coreteam in building up our new location in Hanover. Take over responsibility and bring in your own ideas to establish a high-quality accelerator program. You should be a communicative and reliable personality with a great hands-on-mentality and an independent way of working. You quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and are interested in fostering entrepreneurship in our region.
- Preparing and supporting different events
- Maintaining databases, our website and our blog
- General support of our core team and startups incl. office management
- Giving tours for visitors
- Quick comprehension
- Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle many other software products
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Ideally first experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
- A creative and international working environment
- A young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and ambitious tasks
- Flexible working time
Please apply via this platform till April 15, 2020.
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, 0341 355 785 70