|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||24. January 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of entrepreneurial and innovative teams who want to scale up their businesses. Located within Leipzig’s creative and inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei), we provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as student assistant („Werkstudent*in“) starting March 2019, for 10-12 h/week.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. Business Angels, Venture Capital, Lean Startup, Business Models, Seed Phase and many other startup terms are part of your vocabulary. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in our region. Your future goal is to create your own business or to work in the startup environment.
- Maintaining databases, our website and other things
- Preparing and supporting events
- Organization of workshops and seminars
- Marketing and press relations
- General support of our core team and startups incl. office management
- Experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
- Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle many other software products
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- A creative and international working environment
- An ambitious and demanding position
- Flexible working time
- Common wage
Please apply via this platform until 17th of February 2019.
For any questions please contact: