|Date Posted||2. December 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
You work closely with our founders and management team to assist with administrative and strategic duties. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, learn new skills, and take on greater responsibilities.
This is a logistics- and communications-heavy role, and it will give you a glimpse into the day-to-day life of a growing tech startup. This includes:
- organizing and assisting meetings and events (partner meetings, team events, etc.)
- serving as the note-taker and secretary in assigned meetings to ensure that our priorities are recorded and communicated
- supporting the design and execution of HR strategies (i.e. employer branding, recruiting processes)
- taking on the initiative to keep everyone informed, check on deadlines and responsibilities, and follow up as needed
- contributing to strategic projects in sales, marketing and funding
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- be an enrolled student in an economic and/or technology-oriented field
- think entrepreneurially and inspire others with your visions
- be an organizational talent which drives projects independently, reliably and solution-oriented
- bring with you a quick grasp, a hands-on mentality, and team spirit
- be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- enjoy learning new vocabulary, concepts and key stakes, from finance to sales or product management, as well as the various tools of the trade
- Experience in startups, tech companies or consulting companies is a big plus
- a competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- an office in Plagwitz’ historic cotton mill at the heart of Leipzig´s creative scene
- brand-new work equipment
- the opportunity to be part of the development of ground-breaking technology solutions
- an open-minded and diverse team where you will collaborate closely with leading ML experts and the founder-team
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!