|Date Posted||4. April 2019|
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us scale Vesputi.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills