|Date Posted||5. December 2019|
Join our Team!
Incorporated in Aug. 2017, we developed the first software tool to efficiently automate feature engineering for relational data and time series. As a fast growing tech-startup, we since deliver powerful solutions that empower data scientists and decision makers to pick the fruits of predictive analytics and machine learning by up to 80% more efficiently. Learn more about us at get.ml
As part of getML you will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where we value flat hierarchies, curious minds and knowledge exchange. Our family sized team is a balanced mix of data scientists, software developers and entrepreneurs, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
Data Science is one of the most complex fields in the world. As a UX/UI developer, you will define user experiences that underpin our unique software features and make workflows easy and intuitive.
This role offers you the opportunity to contribute to both the design and implementation of new features, spanning user experience design, visual design, and actual coding. Your responsibilities include:
- creating wireframes, mockups, user flows and interactive prototypes helping us to refine our users' experiences
- combining the latest UI/UX trends and industry best practices with the goals of our software users and evolving a responsive design
- conceptualizing and executing modern user interfaces and product flows
- managing usability testing; identifying and troubleshooting user experience issues
You will work closely together with the Development and Marketing team to provide feedback and to develop the best possible product for our users. The ideal candidate is a creative, analytic mind who has a natural sense for aesthetics and enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- provide a strong record of experience in user interface design
- have strong communication and documentation skills and know how to write quality code
- hold knowledge of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- demonstrate proficiency in a variety of methods to convey ideas, collaborate and collect feedback (e.g., storyboards, wireframes, prototypes)
- hold expertise in modern design suites like Figma, Sketch, Framer, InVision (but also know when and how to use a whiteboard)
- familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Experience in the analytic software and/or Machine Learning space is a big plus
Our Recruiting Process
Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us about your talents and why you want to work with us. Within a day you will receive a swift initial response from us, followed by
- Interview via phone or via Google Hangouts Meet
- On-site interview
- Recruiting challenge
- The offer
We are looking forward to hearing from you!