|Location||Leipzig, Duisburg, Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||27. August 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
Did you know that 30% of all active servers in the US are running without any purpose? That’s the equivalent of wasting the energy of 4 nuclear power stations!
Replex enables enterprise customers to win back control over complex IT-Infrastructures. The software bundles all the information about the IT-stack in one single source of truth, no matter whether the infrastructure is based on physical servers, virtual instances or containers.
Founded in 2016, we currently have offices in Leipzig, Berlin, Duisburg and San Francisco. Internationalization and fast growth means new opportunities, but also comes with new challenges. To keep our pace, we are looking for a high paced and motivated Working Student or Intern to support us in the area of Finance.
Your role at Replex:
- Support in all our internal financial processes from budget planning to expense reporting
- Maintenance and further development of our regular reports
- Determination and preparation of important KPIs for the team
- Support for various projects in the area of finance and business operations (research, data analysis, development of action recommendations, project planning, etc.)
- Many other exciting and varied challenges offered by a rapidly developing start-up
What we are looking for:
- You are an open-minded team player with excellent communication skills
- Motivated and eager to work in a fast paced environment and role
- Previous experience in Finance or related B2B Start-Up experience is a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer you:
At a time of excitement and growth, you will be joining Replex’s motivated team to gain valuable experience in the area of sales development. From day one, you will be given the opportunity to become a key asset towards building upon our continued success. We also offer you:
- A unique experience in a growing Tech-Start-Up, financed by major investors
- Flat hierarchies, responsibilities and the possibility to make an impact
- Remuneration, flexible working hours and a super team atmosphere
- Great modern office spaces in Leipzig, Berlin and Duisburg
- Discounts, fresh fruit, beverages and a sports membership
Sound like a good fit for you? If so, then please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to your application!