|Location||Leipzig, Duisburg, Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||27. August 2019|
Internship / Student assistant
Did you know that 30% of all active servers in the US are running without any purpose? That’s the equivalent of wasting the energy of 4 nuclear power stations!
Replex enables enterprise customers to win back control over complex IT-Infrastructures. The software bundles all the information about the IT-stack in one single source of truth, no matter whether the infrastructure is based on physical servers, virtual instances or containers.
Founded in 2016, we currently have offices in Leipzig, Berlin, Duisburg and San Francisco. To keep our pace through fast business growth, we are looking for a high paced and motivated Working Student or Intern to support us in the area of Venture Capital where you will work side by side with the founders and support them in the fundraising process. You will get to know the varied work of a start-up, carry out projects independently and take on a lot of responsibility.
Your role at Replex:
- Research analysis and selection of potential investors
- Maintenance of our investors CRM
- Preparation of market and competition analyses
- Assistance in optimising our fundraising process in our CRM
- Support in the operational processes of fundraising
- Maintenance and completion of our Dataroom
- Selection, application and management of subsidies
What we are looking for:
- You are a registered student (Bachelor / Master) in business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or something similar and are fluent in German and English
- You are familiar with the common MS Office tools and enjoy working with data
- You are extremely detail-oriented, structured and have an independent way of working
- You are highly committed and flexible and have a strong interest in startups, venture capital and corporate finance
What we offer you:
At a time of excitement and growth, you will be joining Replex’s motivated team to gain valuable experience in the area of sales development. From day one, you will be given the opportunity to become a key asset towards building upon our continued success. We also offer you:
- A unique experience in a growing Tech-Start-Up, financed by major investors
- Flat hierarchies, responsibilities and the possibility to make an impact
- Remuneration, flexible working hours and a super team atmosphere
- Great modern office spaces in Leipzig, Berlin and Duisburg
- Discounts, fresh fruit, beverages and a sports membership
Sound like a good fit for you? If so, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!